“Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:” (James 5:14)
The United House of Prayer is concerned about your health and safety. The Houses of Prayer are constantly sanitized, ventilated, and stations are available for sanitizing your hands as well as other needs. As such, several protocols have been put in place to provide a safe environment for continued worship during this Covid-19 Virus contagion. Be vigilant and just as you should always live holy, practice safety at all times in the House of the Lord and everywhere you go.
Here are a few practices you should follow:
1. if you are sick with the virus or may be suspicious of symptoms you are experiencing, do not attend service. Get tested and wait for results.
2. If you have received a positive Covid-19 virus/variant test result or have been exposed (as defined by the CDC) to someone with the Covid virus, do not attend service until you obtain a PCR negative test result after proper quarantine procedures.
3. Please make the proper contacts once you have been tested positive with the virus or exposed to someone who has the virus.
4. Remember to call for the elders of the church for prayer.
5. Always wear a mask when entering the House of Prayer and maintain safe mask usage protocols.
6. Sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the building and as often as you enter the sanctuary and other areas.
7. Remain vigilant regarding your safety and the safety of others.
“Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.” (Philippians 2:4)
The aforementioned are a few of the procedures and recommendations concerning your fellowship at the United House of Prayer For All People during this Covid crisis. There are more instructions that can be obtained from your local pastor. Protocols for
contagious conditions have been practiced by God’s people as indicated in several instances in the bible.
“And when he that hath an issue is cleansed of his issue; then he shall number to himself seven days for his cleansing, and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water, and shall be clean.” (Leviticus 15:13)
We maintain that faith is paramount and trusting in God by continuing in prayer is necessary according to God’s word:
“If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked
ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:13–14)
Nonetheless, we must also remember His commandment:
“Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.” (Matthew 4:7)
Thus, we find a balance as we practice the faith and remain faithful to God’s Word.
“He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: Keep my commandments, and live. Get wisdom, get understanding: Forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: Love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: And with all thy getting get understanding.” (Proverbs 4:4–7)
Please follow the proper health procedures and obtain medical advice and treatment when necessary.
Vaccinations and booster shots are available from authorized health institutions. Please contact your local health officials for more information.
Free Rapid Covid Tests may be available via - https://www.covidtests.gov/
Additional information concerning Covid-19 and the variants are available from several government and local public health authorities.
Let us watch as well as pray while maintaining the faith of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
“And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.” (Acts 5:42)
The United House of Prayer For All People
“Praying for the healing and salvation of all people throughout the world.”