Saints Paradise South, Senior Living
We at Madison Saints Paradise South are dedicated and loving people who together provide quality service: which promotes communication, spirituality, education and socialization. Family involvement and medical awareness, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism, privacy, choice, dignity and respect to enhance the lives of individuals.
We are also committed to providing nutritional meals and ensuring that each resident is comfortable, safe and happy while residing at Madison Saints Paradise South, "Where Life Can Be Beautiful"!
Independent Living Services
The Independent Living program is to designed to ensure that each eligible individual is able, to the maximum extent possible, to live independently and participate in family and community life increasing their potential to continue as well as return to work.
Independent living services can either be community driven or a private non-profit organization that provides the right level of support services to help empower individuals with disabilities. The objective is to achieve maximum independence and control over their lives.
A person requiring support will normally need assistance with daily living tasks on a regular basis. They do not have access to alternative ways for assistance on a short or long-term basis. Seniors predominately use the service, however, people with disabilities are eligible. Services are provided to those with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, ill health, emotional and mental health difficulties, alcohol or substance dependencies, and general frailty.
- All inclusive rates
- Quiet home environment
- Regular outings
- Response Link Services
- Medication administration
- Salon services available
- Private and semi-private units
- Care plans designed to meet social and therapeutic needs
- Assistance provided with ADL's through partnering agencies provided by Certified Nursing Assistants I and II
- Connections with services provided through Anuvia Prevention Services
- Specialized medical, health, and/or rehabilitation services
- Social Services to address any personal and / or family adjustment issues
- Independent living skills training connection with community-based support services
Well Being Services
Social, physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual activities for your mind, body and spirit. Its your life and weâ€™re here to help you make the best of it. Fitness programs such as exercise classes, chair aerobics, stretching and walking. Preventative health screenings & seminars.
- Three delicious meals each day
- Housekeeping Services
- Laundry and linen services
- 24-hour staffing
- Transportation to doctors appointments
- Professional health assessments, conducted prior to move in and on a regular basis, culminate in an individualized service plan
- Individual service plan provides a wide variety of assistance with daily living. Based upon the needs of the resident, some services are included in the basic monthly fee & some may be provided through our Care Plus Program at an additional fee.