STUDENT APPLICATION CRITERIA
1) Must be an active, visible House of Prayer member
2) Must be a college graduate
3) Must not be out of college more than five years
4) Must not be more than 22 years of age if pursuing an undergraduate degree
5) Must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0
6) Must pursue a graduate degree and carry a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester
HOW TO APPLY
1) Print legibly in blue or black print or type all entries.
2) Complete all items. Enter N/A for items not applicable.
3) Sign the application (use blue or black ink).
4) Secure parent’s signature (use blue or black ink).
5) Submit completed application and a current official transcript to your Area Representative no later than
March 1st of the current school year.
6) Verify with Area Representative that a Pastor’s Reference has been completed.
Area Representatives will review each application and forward it along with official transcript, picture and Pastor’s Reference to: Ms. Brenda Huff, MSCF Screening Committee Chairperson, 1665 North Portal Drive, N.W., Washington, DC 20012.
Note: If you are indebted to the school for any reason, it is your responsibility to clear those matters to avoid delay in processing your application.